10.26.2006

From The Archives: Laptop Argument

This post comes to us via the handy feature of Chat Archive, courtesy of Trillian Instant Messanger. It shows a classic Ben VS Hugel argument. This follows months of being mocked for taking my laptop on vacation to Washington, Hawaii and California.

[11:03] BEN: you called?
[11:03] HUGEL: where are you?
[11:03] BEN: cape cod
[11:03] HUGEL: oh already? cool
[11:04] BEN: yeah
[11:04] HUGEL: so you arent near a computer?
[11:04] BEN: is that a joke?
[11:04] HUGEL: No
[11:04] BEN: how am i typing to you now
[11:04] HUGEL: Your phone
[11:04] HUGEL: I dunno
[11:04] BEN: im on my laptop
[11:04] BEN: theres wifi at the house
[11:04] HUGEL: so wait...
[11:04] BEN: im sitting outside on the lake, while writing this
[11:04] HUGEL: you brought your LAPTOP on VACATION?
[11:05] BEN: this isnt hawaii
[11:05] BEN: this is relaxation, pure and simple
[11:05] HUGEL: you gave me shit for CA and WA
11:35] BEN: ok, i feel weird talking to you on my vacation
[11:35] BEN: im outta here
[11:35] HUGEL: later

4 comments:

ben said...

Hugel, any idiot can see that you left out 30 minutes worth of the conversation between 11:05 and 11:35. You can even see where you left off a bracket when doing the 2nd cut and paste.

Of course the part you left off is the crucial section where I explain the difference between me bringing my laptop to Cape Cod and you bringing it to Hawaii. An explanation I am willing to detail to someone if they want to hear it.

Our readers are not so stupid that they cant see your pathetic manipulation of the conversation's content. So why don't you show the whole conversation, Hugel? What do you have to hide?

ben said...

btw, I do like the "From the Archives" tag in the subject

Johnny Hugel said...

The only things edited out was an off-topic and ill-fated discussion regarding the Boss from My Big Fat Obnoxious boss and a Kinkos commercial

ben said...

oh yeah, the discussion where you were completely wrong about the identity of that guy