10.31.2006

Slow day

On slow days Ben likes to accuse me of having fictional arguments with him. He accused me today of arguing about whether they would ever make a Bruno movie as a follow-up to the Borat movie. Apparently he didn't believe me when I said "I don't know what you're talking about" so he pushed the issue, insisting that we had this discussion, and today's news that a Bruno movie had been greenlit proved him right.

Although I convinced him it was not me, I am surprised that he didn't make a Blog post about it already.

1 comment:

ben said...

Hugel, you're cluelessness is unmatched. Long story short (and this is for our readers, because Hugel already knows all this), I attributed a discussion (not an argument) that I had with someone, to Hugel. I then sent an email relating to the discussion (not an argument) to Hugel. Hugel quickly pointed out that we hadn't had this discussion (not an argument), and I said "Oh yeah, you're right, that was someone else." I left the conversation thinking everything was cleared up.

Apparently at some point after that, Hugel's head exploded and he decided that an argument (not a discussion) had occured between us. You're on your own here Hugel.